Transport Laberge is looking for a Clerk-payroll department (maternity leave).
Want to work with a dynamic team?
Do you want to work in a growing company?
Do you want a career in a unique field? Try your luck!
About Transport Laberge :
Founded in 1986, Transport Laberge is a family-owned professional vehicle transportation company, shipping more than 235 000 vehicles every year, serving the larger manufacturers including Toyota, Kia, Ford, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Honda, Nissan, GM and personally owned vehicles. We move the vehicles that are entrusted to us quickly and with care. We are a specialized company out of the ordinary with a fleet of more than 120 trucks.
Payroll for drivers/mechanics
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Open new driver files
- Analyse and process drivers’ trip sheets
- Verify time punch for drivers and mechanics (Cangaroo Chrono)
- Ensure a good understanding and verify the information from the supervisor as required
- Calculate statutory holidays and training hours for drivers and allocations for trainers
- Export and verify the accuracy of payroll file data (Transnet vs Desjardins)
- Assist the head of the department in various tasks
Other secondary tasks:
- Produce various monthly and quartely reports
- Track customs documents
- 1-2 years related experience
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Relevant experience in transportation an asset
- Knowledge of provincial and federal payroll labour laws (an asset)
Condition of employment:
- Salary according to training and experience
- Maternity leave replacement
- 3-5 day variable work schedule (Monday to Friday from 8:00 am. to 5:00 pm.
- Social benefits, RRSP/DPSP
- Comprehensive insurance plan, including dental protection