Transport Laberge is looking for a Dispatch.
Want to work with a dynamic team?
Do you want to work in a growing company?
Do you want a career in a unique field? Try your luck!
About Transport Laberge :
Founded in 1986, Transport Laberge is a family-owned professional vehicle transportation company, shipping more than 235 000 vehicles every year, serving the larger manufacturers including Toyota, Kia, Ford, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Honda, Nissan, GM and personally owned vehicles. We move the vehicles that are entrusted to us quickly and with care. We are a specialized company out of the ordinary with a fleet of more than 120 trucks.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Plan delivery of vehicles according to routes and several factors related to contractual arrangements;
- Plan trips based on years of service and driver experience;
- Maximize trips to minimize travel and empty returns;
- Provide drivers with all necessary travel information and documents;
- Answer questions from drivers and customers;
- Provide support in the event of breakdowns or problems.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in similar position;
- DEC in transport logistics or other training in the field of transport (an advantage);
- Good knowledge of the geography of Eastern Canada;
- Bilingualism spoken and written required;
- Good knowledge of the office suite;
- Be proactive, oriented on results and have an excellent sense of organization;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Conditions of employment:
- Salary : According to experience;
- Complete benefits plan with RRSP program;
- Expanding business with potential for advancement;
- Permanent position and working hours from Monday to Friday.